The Foodservice Sales Manager-East will create and implement a sales plan identifying and securing new foodservice customers. This individual may also be responsible for managing existing foodservice customers as assigned.
The Foodservice Sales Manager-East will ensure all customer communications reflect the product’s core positioning, and supports the achievement of the company’s sales and strategic goals. This individual is responsible for identifying and implementing strategies and tactics that will enhance the company’s sales advantage, increase capabilities with customers, increase trial and develop customer loyalty.
Achieve budget goals assigned for existing and new business.
Marketing Strategy & Planning
Utilize market data, consumer/customer research and insights, and competitive intelligence to identify new opportunities and needs in the market that support the expansion and customization of existing products, the introduction of new products, and customer segmentation initiatives that will drive sales and create new revenue streams.
Additional duties and responsibilities
- Develop and maintain strong relationships and partnerships with key foodservice accounts.
- Leverage customer relationships and enhance their experience with us, driving more business across the base and emerging segments.
- Create and conduct effective sales presentations.
- Develop and successfully implement a sales strategy for foodservice that is aligned with the company’s objectives.
- Attend and participate in key customer trade shows and presentations.
- Innovative and creative thinker
- Complex problem solver – creates options, then implements
- Entrepreneurial drive and spirit
- Collaborative management style
- Impeccable listening skills – listens first, then responds
- Influencing skills – proven ability to persuade others towards an idea or goal
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Food/beverage experience required with key contacts in the foodservice industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Sales and Marketing or related field; or related or equivalent education/experience in the sales and marketing field
- Computer proficiency
REPORTING TO THIS POSITION ARE: None