Primarily responsible for timely and accurate payments for goods and services within multiple entities.
- Reviews all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Inputs invoices into the Great Plains accounting system
- Prints weekly check runs for multiple entities
- Processes one-off check requests as needed
- Answers all vendor inquiries
- Assist colleagues as needed
- Assists in monthly closing
- Responsible for filing and department wide documentation tracking and storage
- Other projects as assigned
- Above average computer skills — spreadsheet proficient (hardware and software). Strong Excel and accounting application skills required.
- Analytical and problem solver.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be detail oriented, organized and the ability to deal with multiple priorities.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two to three years related experience
REPORTING TO THIS POSITION ARE: None